Importance of setting goals

Importance of setting Goals

Setting goals is important because it helps you to reach them. For example one of my goals last year was to complete my homework for a entire week and not to miss 1 assignment. By writing this in my journal when i got home i looked over my journal and i remembered that one of my goals was to complete my homework now instead of playing video games i went straight into my homework. Goals also help you to work harder towards them by motivating you. In the long run when you see the accomplishment of your goals you will realize how important it is. Goals also help you concentrate to work harder towards you goals by reviewing them everyday when you look through your journal you start to remember them and then you focus on your goals on a daily basis. 

Comments

Popular Posts