class evaluation

Class Evaluation 

1.  I liked that this class was consistent. I liked that when i walked i knew what i was gonna do and how the class had its agenda. I also liked how you would display what the class would do that period on the project and everyone knew what to do. And i could keep my thoughts to my self.

2. Things that i disliked about the class is how quite it got. I really disliked the fact tha we can not even work and talk at the same time without getting in trouble. I also disliked how we were not allowed to get up out of are seats and eve =wtich seats.  I also dislike that this class was very repetitive it feels like everyday is the same day in this class. 

3.I recommend that you do a time out were students can talk to their friends for a break and even get out of their seat because sitting down and looking at the screen for an hour and 30 minutes is not healthy. I also recommend from time to time you let students sit were they please. You also have to give less points for the goals planning journal because 100 is to much. And you need to give us more time to work.

4. When i r ember to read my journal at home yes i do read it. 

5. When i remember to my commitment i do try and chose the right at times and even during this class. 

6. I learned how to be a ctr person and how to be successful. All those success post i will post down to my friends family and even my kid in 4 months. 

Comments

Popular Posts